If you like the idea of looking after yourself in a more holistic manner, I can recommend the books listed below.
- Helping Ourselves, Daverick Leggett, ISBN 0952464004
A great nutritional guide from the Chinese perspective. Clearly written and easy to follow advice. There is also a recipe book available - Recipes for Self Healing - by the same author.
- 77 ways to improve your wellbeing, Angela Hicks, ISBN 9781905862252
- Packed full of advice to improve your health and wellbeing based on ancient Chinese wisdom – you will be surprised perhaps at the relevance of the advice in today’s world.
- Healing your Emotions, Angela Hicks, ISBN 9780007791712
- On the back cover is the statement ‘This is a book which will help you to transform anger, conquer fear, release sadness and break the worry habit – and restore health and well-being.’ If you find your emotions difficult to deal with, face up to, or control then this book is highly recommended.